Budget is delighted to be a partner of the Turkish Airlines Frequent Flyer Programme - Miles & Smiles.
Earn 500 miles with every rental.
To get your miles, simply present your Miles & Smiles card at time of rental. Local terms and conditions apply.
About Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines, Turkey's national flag carrier was founded in Ankara in May 1933 under the name of "State Airlines Administration" and started its operations depending on the Ministry of Defence. In 1955, the company was restructured and named "Turkish Airlines".
- In 2007 Turkish Airlines became one of the fastest growing airlines among European carriers in terms of growth in capacity and traffic, as well as being number one in the least amount of luggage lost over the period.
- Turkish Airlines has been ranked as a 4 star Airline by the SKYTRAX magazine.
- With a fleet size of 105 aircraft, THY carried 19.65 million passengers in 2007. It operated direct flights to 141 destinations; 108 international destinations and 33 domestic.
- Turkish Airlines continues to provide more service and additional network to its passengers by becoming a member of the Star Alliance
Visit the Turkish Airlines website